LAKE POWELL
We had a blast last week at the lake..
Cliff loved the bannana! Both He and I
are baked. We had fun celebrating Cliff's
26th Birthday!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our ONE YEAR anniversary!
Well first of all, I was up all night cutting and taping hearts everywhere our house( like a heart- attack) for Cliff. Each one had a memory about our first year or something I loved about him. Good thing I'm up going to the bathroom all night he didn't notice. I woke up and made him a nice breakfast and he awoke and had fun reading all of the fun things. He was so excited and suprised. He told me he wondered why I had little pieces of tape on the counter in the bathroom. :) After that we were able to drive to St.George and go to the temple. We were able to do sealings and then go to where we were sealed- it was so amazing and I was so grateful we had that opportunity. THen...
honey moon
Honeymoon
-Our Honeymoon-
wedding pic
Our Wedding
2 comments:
Hey! Congrats on being preggers! I just found your blog and thought i'd add you to my reader! I have one, but it's blocked, so email me your address on facebook so I can add you
Hi Ang. I love finding my friends blogs. Congrats on the baby.
check us out at
themightyarmstrongs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment