Friday, September 26, 2008
Our BUSY life!
Holitas mis amigas! I am sorry for the long wait! I have been ever so busy. Cliff and I are enjoying Cedar City. We have just been called to new callings in our ward and are so excited! Cliff was recently called to serve as a Preist Quorum Advisor and will be working with all of the preists toward their eagle projects and other scouting activities! He likes to work with the youth and is good at connecting with them. As for me this is the third calling I have had in 7 months of living in this ward. First, on the enrichment committee, second-RS Teacher, and now as the 2nd Councilor in the RS Presidency. Which means, I am over enrichment and also will still be teaching! Don't you think that the Lord was building me for this calling?! I love our ward, and the sisters. I have 8 more weeks till I will have our little Adalei! Well cross your fingers!! We have been so busy with our preparedness kits and trying to get them all ready for anything crazy. I will put some of the hints and the ideas on our blog so that you will have no excuse for getting yours together! As for the summer- we had a blast now that fall is here I am ready for Christmas to come! We are going up north for our mission reunions this next weekend and HOORAY for General Conference! We were able to get tickets!! Saturday afternoon session! :) I am stoked! I haven't put too many pictures on here because plainly I just don't find myself that fun to look at, well maybe my belly...but as for the round face and weight gain, um, I thought I'd save that for another time! :) I am so excited to be a mom and it is so worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our ONE YEAR anniversary!
Well first of all, I was up all night cutting and taping hearts everywhere our house( like a heart- attack) for Cliff. Each one had a memory about our first year or something I loved about him. Good thing I'm up going to the bathroom all night he didn't notice. I woke up and made him a nice breakfast and he awoke and had fun reading all of the fun things. He was so excited and suprised. He told me he wondered why I had little pieces of tape on the counter in the bathroom. :) After that we were able to drive to St.George and go to the temple. We were able to do sealings and then go to where we were sealed- it was so amazing and I was so grateful we had that opportunity. THen...
honey moon
Honeymoon
-Our Honeymoon-
wedding pic
Our Wedding
3 comments:
Love the name, that is so cute! Congrats!
Congratulations on your new calling!! Cara told me you were called to be the 2nd coulselor, and about a month ago, I got that same calling. Let me know if you have any great ideas for enrichment. Sounds like your getting all ready for the baby. Its so exiting. See ya.
you are super busy! I have some more things for you I will bring them when we come over for Austin's blessing. I am happy to see a new post :) I was almost going to give up and not check your blog anymore ;) no, I would still check it. I know what you mean about pics, Ella is 6 months almost and still I only put pics of my kidos so I'm sure you will be a pro blogger with your little dolly. Love ya!
Post a Comment