Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is her blessing dress! I love this face!





3 comments:

Taylors said...

cute cute! I tried to get on Abby's website but no dice...no pics of miss adalei SP? I will keep watching! I still can't wait to meet her!

SteveJ said...

She is just too dang cute!!

Carl and Catherine Faulkner said...

We love looking at your blog and finding out what is happening to you in your life! What a gorgeous Baby!!! You did good! Love ya.

Our ONE YEAR anniversary!

Our ONE YEAR anniversary!
Well first of all, I was up all night cutting and taping hearts everywhere our house( like a heart- attack) for Cliff. Each one had a memory about our first year or something I loved about him. Good thing I'm up going to the bathroom all night he didn't notice. I woke up and made him a nice breakfast and he awoke and had fun reading all of the fun things. He was so excited and suprised. He told me he wondered why I had little pieces of tape on the counter in the bathroom. :) After that we were able to drive to St.George and go to the temple. We were able to do sealings and then go to where we were sealed- it was so amazing and I was so grateful we had that opportunity. THen...

honey moon

honey moon

Honeymoon

Honeymoon
-Our Honeymoon-

wedding pic

wedding pic

Our Wedding

Our Wedding