Well I thought I would go public and tell everyone that we lost our baby last Thursday. It was one of the hardest things for us-but I think that it is a blessing all in all. I have felt the peace and comfort over these past few days and feel such ENERGY! I asked Adalei if she wanted to be an only child for awhile....she giggled!
Please don't feel bad- I am doing great, and I want you to know we are MOVING to a new home in May! How fun! Our house is in a little community with a park -we are so excited- Cliff is starting school and is heading into his major as a Political Science Major with an associates in Construction Management. His goal is to graduate before he is 30!! Go Cliff!! I am so excited for this change-but saddened-i always get into a new calling and as the RS Secretary I have loved to jump on board and get my hands into everything! I am going to miss my ward and my new friends!
7 comments:
i love you guys hope all is well. we will keep you in our prayers. love you and talk to you later
So sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad you've felt peace though. It will all work out.
I did not know you were pregnant. You are a wonderful example, I love you so much!
I love you so much!!! I am sorry for everything. You are awesome Angela and I am so happy we have the gospel in our lives to understand the trials Heavenly Father puts upon us. I know you will receive and awesome blessing for your trial. I love you alot!!
I was just talking to your dad at work and he told me your news. I am glad to know that you are doing well and are experiencing the peace you are. aren't we greatful to have the gospel in our lives and for the comfort it can bring to us. I love you and know that you are in my prayers.
Love--Julie Christensen Barton
Angela,
I am so sorry about your loss, I know it is tough to get through. Our prayers are with you and your family. Looks like you are doing great and have a great family that loves you. --Steve
I was so sad when my mom told me the news but the Lord always has plans for us that we cant comprehend sometimes. I am glad you are taking it so well. I am excited that we will only be living a few doors apart that will be fun. :)
Post a Comment