Friday, May 29, 2009

Square foot gardening

My new hobbie! Square foot gardening...in my back yard.

I am developing my green thumb, and hopefully will fill

my pantry full of lots of yummy food! It was so easy to do.

Cliff and I went to Home Depot and went through their

scrap bin for peices that were 4X4 and then put them on top of

the ground, added soil and then planted~Voila!
It has been really fun to dig in the dirt and develop this
amazing talent. Then we can bottle!! Another talent to develop!

1 comment:

Meagan DeLange said...

Hi Angela : )! I just started square-foot gardening too! We also have three 4X4 boxes in our backyard and I love how easy it is too. What did you plant? I miss all of our old times together - the Red Baron aaarrgh : ). I love reading your blog and seeing how your cute little family is doing. I wish you lived closer to us. I hope you are doing well and your all your fun sisters too! Thanks for being such an amazing friend and example to me during high school. I'm so glad you were my friend.

Our ONE YEAR anniversary!

Our ONE YEAR anniversary!
Well first of all, I was up all night cutting and taping hearts everywhere our house( like a heart- attack) for Cliff. Each one had a memory about our first year or something I loved about him. Good thing I'm up going to the bathroom all night he didn't notice. I woke up and made him a nice breakfast and he awoke and had fun reading all of the fun things. He was so excited and suprised. He told me he wondered why I had little pieces of tape on the counter in the bathroom. :) After that we were able to drive to St.George and go to the temple. We were able to do sealings and then go to where we were sealed- it was so amazing and I was so grateful we had that opportunity. THen...

honey moon

honey moon

Honeymoon

Honeymoon
-Our Honeymoon-

wedding pic

wedding pic

Our Wedding

Our Wedding