Food Storage program...speaking of new hobbies, I have a Craze! My Aunt Gretchen has given me the most amazing tool to food storage. Lots of us don't know where to even start, and honestly I started getting all of my wheat (like 400+ lbs. and other bulk food storage). That is what we have been taught and what is known to start our food storage. And since this H1N1 virus is going to get bigger, please head the prophet's warnings. This is the program that I am starting and have already started. It is awesome! Here is the link to explain the program and there is even a video that you can watch to let you see what to do! http://www.theideadoor.com/Preparedness/everything_under_the_sun.htm
I am a HUGE believer! I think that anyone that wants any menu ideas or information please please please let me know! I would love to share with you what I have put together!
OR here is a booklet for all the information in the video! http://www.theideadoor.com/Preparedness/Food%20Storage/Wendy%20DeWitt/EVERYTHING%20UNDER%20THE%20SUN%202008%20.doc
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our ONE YEAR anniversary!
Well first of all, I was up all night cutting and taping hearts everywhere our house( like a heart- attack) for Cliff. Each one had a memory about our first year or something I loved about him. Good thing I'm up going to the bathroom all night he didn't notice. I woke up and made him a nice breakfast and he awoke and had fun reading all of the fun things. He was so excited and suprised. He told me he wondered why I had little pieces of tape on the counter in the bathroom. :) After that we were able to drive to St.George and go to the temple. We were able to do sealings and then go to where we were sealed- it was so amazing and I was so grateful we had that opportunity. THen...
honey moon
Honeymoon
-Our Honeymoon-
wedding pic
Our Wedding
1 comment:
i love food storage too! thanks for sharing the info. if you've got more to share i would love to hear about it. darling little girl!
Post a Comment