Monday, February 22, 2010

Lots of news and changes!!

Well...there is A LOT of news! First things first...the doctor said that there was a pretty good chance the baby is a boy but we will know for CERTAIN March 3rd. The cord was in the way of seeing the gender, but it was so fun to see the baby again!! Second, I recieved the calling of the RS President of our ward here in Cedar City. Honestly, I know that I have not a clue of all of the hard work that it is but I can tell you of the joy I feel to be serving these great ladies. I love the Relief Society so much and it has helped me in my life in every aspect. I have a strong testimony that the heart of the ward is in the sisters. I know that I might not be the perfect example but I am trying to be a little better! I am so excited! WE have such a great energy as a presidency and I am already feeling a little less overwhelmed with their help! WOW! What a humbling moment to know that the Lord has you as His instrument. It makes me remember my mission. I loved it so much and I do miss it. I began to really know the Saviour and the Love that He has for each of us. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true and I will always be an avocate for it. Thank you to my family for the support over my sustaining. It was so amazing to know of their love for me and my family. :) I love you all!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats! Those ladies are so very lucky to have you and your energy. Good Luck with it all. My sister-in laws just moved into your ward.

RonElaine said...

Love you Ang! You'll be great.

123123 said...

Hi Ang! I found your blog from the Ward site! I'd love for you to read ours, but I don't have your email! You can send it to me at stacilee84@gmail.com and I'll get ya an invite out soon!
If you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to call me! I {heart} ya!

Carl and Catherine Faulkner said...

We are soooo excited for you and your family...a wonderful new baby, a new calling...life is getting better and better. Excited for you all and good luck in your new calling. Church callings are the greatest!

Drew and Cydney said...

You're gonna be AWESOME!! I wish I could sneak away from primary to go to Relief society every now and then :( ps, I am an awesome babysitter, I just love your little one! ;)

Our ONE YEAR anniversary!

Our ONE YEAR anniversary!
Well first of all, I was up all night cutting and taping hearts everywhere our house( like a heart- attack) for Cliff. Each one had a memory about our first year or something I loved about him. Good thing I'm up going to the bathroom all night he didn't notice. I woke up and made him a nice breakfast and he awoke and had fun reading all of the fun things. He was so excited and suprised. He told me he wondered why I had little pieces of tape on the counter in the bathroom. :) After that we were able to drive to St.George and go to the temple. We were able to do sealings and then go to where we were sealed- it was so amazing and I was so grateful we had that opportunity. THen...

honey moon

honey moon

Honeymoon

Honeymoon
-Our Honeymoon-

wedding pic

wedding pic

Our Wedding

Our Wedding