Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Place your GUESS!


So thursday is arriving quickly! It isn't our "official" ultra sound, but we hope to be able to find out our mystery! I thought I would pose the question so that I could put the pole in the baby book for the new baby. So... BOY or GIRL?
p.s. we don't have any intuition!

3 comments:

2skokie2 said...

Oh BOY BOY BOY!! HA HA.. i'm usually wrong, so its prob a GIRL! But i say BOY! Maybe i'll be right for once! :)

Taylors said...

I'm going to say boy too :) Hopefully they will be able to tell!!!! I hope you are feeling ok. lots of love ....

Nat & Joe said...

So what is it Angela? Whats the news?

Our ONE YEAR anniversary!

Our ONE YEAR anniversary!
Well first of all, I was up all night cutting and taping hearts everywhere our house( like a heart- attack) for Cliff. Each one had a memory about our first year or something I loved about him. Good thing I'm up going to the bathroom all night he didn't notice. I woke up and made him a nice breakfast and he awoke and had fun reading all of the fun things. He was so excited and suprised. He told me he wondered why I had little pieces of tape on the counter in the bathroom. :) After that we were able to drive to St.George and go to the temple. We were able to do sealings and then go to where we were sealed- it was so amazing and I was so grateful we had that opportunity. THen...

honey moon

honey moon

Honeymoon

Honeymoon
-Our Honeymoon-

wedding pic

wedding pic

Our Wedding

Our Wedding